Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring shines on the Acoustic Neuroma...

Catchy title, isn't it?

So, spring has finally arrived in NJ - yesterday reached the mid 70's and was just about as beautiful a day as you could want. Makes me eager to dig in some dirt or something...

Meanwhile, the big news today is that I don't have to get the second MRI and "markers" after all! And, what that really means is that I get two extra shampoo days in before surgery!! Dolly from NYU called first thing this morning to give me the news - very nice way to start my day! Turns out that it was clerical error (glad they aren't the ones cutting open my head on the 30th!).

Update on the bosu ball - I am slowly beating it into submission. I have it positioned in the entry hall of the house where I can keep an eye on it from my office. When it appears to be docile, I run out and leap on it and bounce a couple of times before leaping off again. HA! (And you thought the cats were strange...)

Will update later ...

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous - it has NOT seemed Spring-like here! We usually have great Spring days, but it was EXTREMELY windy (which we have a LOT) yesterday and just BROWN outside from all the blowing dirt! YUK!! Today is overcast and cool!!
    Better days to come!

    ReplyDelete