Friday, April 25, 2008

I Spoke Too Soon

... about all being calm at the Northern Compound.

When Willie talked to him Mom last night, he learned that Phil had left his bed the prior night to use the commode (yes, with two bad knees and a broken hip) - against ALL orders! Good grief - like we don't have enough going on without Phil becoming a "flight risk!" Willie is going over tonight to try to talk some sense into his dad - I may just head over there myself with a 2 x 4 to try to "talk" some sense into him (kidding, of course!) Arrgghh!

Yes, Kay, I am in need of a swing - might as well swing now because I'm sure that will be on the list of forbidden activities post surgery for awhile!

Breath, Debbi, Breath...

Off to the spa this afternoon for a much needed facial and massage - I'm leaving my cell phone in the locker. Ahh, peace and quiet and no emergencies for a couple of hours...

Signing off from the Northern Compound...

No comments:

Post a Comment