Thursday, April 3, 2008

B Minus 27

Ah, here I am, early in the countdown. I've read that you shouldn't "wish your life away" but, damn, I wish the next 27 days could miraculously pass quickly!

I visited the website of one of my new cyber friends from the ANA website today. Am sharing it here because he gives such a terrific account of pre and post surgery. Check it out!

http://www.myacousticneuroma.com

I'm off to NYC tomorrow to meet up with friends for dinner at Artisinal, a favorite spot the east side. Will stay over tomorrow night and then meet up with Willie for a matinee of "Gypsy" with Patti LaPone. Should be a good diversion.

I plan to email the docs today to see what they say about pre-surgical balance exercises. I'm sure they'll say "can't hurt"... but I'll ask anyway.

Cats appear to be fully recovered from their brain tumors - no more fixating on spots. Thank goodness. There's really only room for one brain tumor per family...

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment