Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's Gone!!!

No, not the Bosu Ball and not the AN... the rodent is gone! Yes, sometime in the dark of night, some scavenger apparently came long and took it away. Isn't that creepy? Well, at least now Willie (my beloved) doesn't have to deal with it - he's not really a lover of the rodents...

I had a bit of a surprise yesterday when the surgeon's office faxed over my pre-admittance information. It came as a total shock that, in addition to the pre-admit on the 14th, I also need to go in for another brain MRI and something called "fiducial marking!" And, to make it even more appealing - I can't get the markings wet. Which means I can't wash my hair after that - horrors!!!

I am way more freaked out by the thought of not washing my hair for a week than I am about the fact that someone is going to cut my skull open. Yes, I know, that will change... But, really, one wants to look one's best for brain surgery.

And, of course, there is also the fact that I wasn't expecting to have another MRI. Fortunately, the surgeon's office kindly offered to prescribe something so that I won't wig out in the machine. Can't have that, now can we?

For those of you following the Bosu Ball story line ... I made a run at it last night (Willie standing by to catch me) and managed to bounce on it and right off again. It's like a precarious trampoline. I tried to do some crunches on it - and rolled right off. But, I plan to show the thing who is boss around here!

The animals are more or less okay. The "spot on the floor" craziness has completely past with the cats. Carrie, the dog, is still neurotic. Did I mention that she sometimes takes Xanax? Hey, maybe I should be taking the Xanax... Hhhmmm.

Well, disappering rodents, tricky bosu balls, neurotic dogs - I think that's enough for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment