Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Promised Photo ...


Okay, so as promised, here is a photo taken Friday evening. Bear in mind that my face get's "droopier" later in the day, so this is definitely me at my current worst. Still a good improvement from the first few weeks.
I realized recently that my current driver's license expires at the end of this month - which means that my new DL photo will be hideous! (Even with a normal face, they can manage to make you look bad - imagine what this will look like????)
Oh, well, in the scheme of things, it isn't that bad, really. I can always "lose" my drivers' license in a few more months when my face is better... :)

4 comments:

  1. Deb,
    You are beautiful - and I can definitely see an improvement! You are amazing. I check your blog every night before I go to bed. Lots of love and hugs!
    ~ Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb~
    The guy at the DPS told me to "let the dog chew the corner of it" when I found out in that 1st year that I had to have my picture redone and was so upset about it! :o)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi - You look fantastic! Much better than I do at 15 months post-op! And don't worry - all driver's licenses are hideous - especially after spending 8 hours at the NJ DMV!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb,
    Awesome photo and even awesome-r progress! See you soon! Big Chandra, Vonya and Carl Hug coming your way.

    ReplyDelete