Friday, June 20, 2008

HiHo Silver!!

I decided this morning to fax a note over to Dr. Louie's office so that he would be up to speed Monday morning when he returns. Apparently, that precipitated a phone call to him from his office staff. Which in turn triggered a flurry of phone calls between various members of the growing medical team.

End up - I am cleared to have the PICC line removed on Monday; and Dr. Roland has graciously agreed to do this when I am in his office Monday afternoon. YAHOO!!!! I will (barring any other changes in the plan) be PICCless by end of day Monday!!!

This all confirms my belief that it is good to be a squeeky wheel - and that we must ALL be actively involved in our medical care!

Lorenzo, go have that chianti now - and have one for me, too!

Kay, have a wonderful weekend with the girlies and Dave!

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's good news. Ok, I will have another glass of wine so... I can blame you then! :)
    Lorenzo

    ReplyDelete