Monday, February 2, 2009

Back Again!

Me again - back after a little time-out. My girlfriend, Peg, is here in the States visiting (she lives in China, splitting her time between Hong Kong and Fuzhou) and she stopped by for an overnight visit on Tuesday. Ended up being a two-night visit because we got snowed and iced in. We had a great time - got Peg hooked on the Wii Fit and she is now in hot pursuit of one for herself. Had lots of fun, good food and good wine.

My 53rd (gulp) birthday was last Friday, so Willie took me out to my favorite local bistro for a lovely dinner with a perfect glass of Old Vine Zinfandel to accompany it. To continue the celebration, I slept in on Saturday - pure bliss!

Met up Saturday afternoon a the local Gastropub (are you sensing a theme here?) for dinner with one of my girlriends (and Willie, of course!). We had a lot of laughs and some great food before calling it a night.

Sunday, I started to feel crappy and now I am without voice. Some would say that me having laryngitis is a blessing - you all know how much I have to say... Anyway, I am tucked in with hot tea and lemon and the animals. I am catching up on all my blogging this morning, then will probably succumb to the urge for a nap. I am planning a new series of coaching blogs on my other blog, so may spend some time conceptualizing that. What I won't be doing is talking!

Signing off from cold New Jersey...

2 comments:

  1. At least you haven't lost your written 'voice'! Thankfully for us. Get well soon.

    Lorenzo

    PS Dinners sound nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lorenzo! Feeling marginally better today - hooray. It's snowing and I am staying in.

    ReplyDelete