Monday, August 18, 2008

A Glorious Weekend





Well, the weekend with the posse was great - perfect weather, great food, good wine and - most of all - good friends! And, since a picture (or several) is worth a thousand words, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. My smile still sucks, but it's better than it was a few months ago...

So, the featured players ... Top is Willie and I, taken from my "bad" side; second is Peg, me and Kura; bottom is Sean. We're missing Sally, Ellen and Lynn from this gathering, but they were with us in spirit!

I am continuing to get more movement in my cheek, which is very encouraging. Lower lip and eye are still motionless, but I am hopeful that time will heal...

2 comments:

  1. There should be rules....

    In the future, any Bifulco "cheek" movement will only be discussed in the home or at "for-fee" websites.

    Thanks for shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheeky wab...

    anyway, good to see the fantastic place you have there, and that the gathering was so successful! What's in the glasses?

    Ciao, Lorenzo

    ReplyDelete