Sunday, August 10, 2008

Eye Update

Well, after sufficiently resting my eyelid, I once again affixed my Blinkeze to my lid this morning. So far, so good!

I am off to NY State for a two-day meeting, leaving this afternoon - it's about a 90-minute drive, so having the eye weight is a MUST as it keeps my eye so much more moist. I am traveling with the full complement of eye-care stuff - patches, drops, gels, eye wash, blinkeze kit, etc. I feel as if I am ready for just about anything! Now, all I have to do is get the steamer trunk in my car...

I'll be home again Tuesday night, so will post again then.

Thanks to all for your good wishes, and comments - I appreciate it so much!! Lorenzo, it's just about cocktail hour on the Continent, so hopefully you'll be hoisting an appropriate beverage. And, Kay, you should be poolside with the curly girls about now...

Ci Vediamo!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the trip / meeting! Brave woman, two day meeting... I wasn't able to face that until year 2 post-op! I'll drink to that too!!

    Would a glass of prosecco do as a toast to your regained BlinkEze?

    Ciao, Lorenzo

    ReplyDelete