Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blinkeze!!



Got "the" phone call today from Dr. L's office saying that my eye weight was here! I immediately rushed off to his office to get it. He was there, so came out to help me put it on. While he was standing at the counter opening it up, one of his staff came over to ask if it would be okay if the techniciams came out and watched ... and before I knew it, I had an audience of 7 or 8 very interested women! They were all suitably impressed!

In all, it has been an excellent day. My brother in law, Philip, is here visiting for a few days, so he and I had a nice brother/sister lunch today. It is always nice to have some private time with Philip - if I'd had a brother of my own, I'd want him to be just like my brother-in-law.

Tonight, I am resting. As I expected, fatigue set in during the late afternoon and I had to sit for awhile. However, while I was sitting, I was blinking! First time in nearly three months! Life IS good.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Excellent!!!! I go away for a week. come back, and yer blinking! Can't go away at all and you're making progress! What kind of attitude is that!
    :) Lorenzo

    ReplyDelete