Friday, December 31, 2010

Ciao, 2010

It's been nice knowin' ya, 2010. But now, it's time to welcome a new kid to town - Year 2011.

Ah, but 2010, you've served us well...

Not one, but TWO trips to Wisconsin to see famed facial therapist, Jackie Diels, who worked miracles with my face.

After years of saying "one of these day" for years we finally made it to Ireland! The sheep and the Guinness didn't disappoint, but the real highlight of the trip was meeting my acoustic neuroma pal, Lorenzo and his wife, Sheila. That was grand!

2010, you also finally convinced me to bite the bullet (or is it the Bolt?) and take step # 1 in getting a BAHA. Yessiree, I have a big ol' titanium bolt in my head, just itching for a processor... (sorry, 2010, but the processor will be 2011's job)

Willie and I celebrated our tenth anniversary - yep, still crazy in love with that guy. The first 10 were so good, that we are planning to hang in for another 10. This time, however, without any brain tumors.

Lots of visits with family, which we plan to continue in 2011, of course.

So, thanks, 2010 - ya done good.

2 comments:

  1. Grand ol' 2010. Very momentous in events and trips, particularly meeting you two finally! Your year certainly was full of events and doings. 2011 will be even better I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete