Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Stand Corrected...

Well, I just got an email from the ANA BOD saying that they've had more applications than ever for the 2010 board and need a few more weeks to review and make a final decision. The good news is that they will have a talented pool of people to draw from and I am sure they will pick the best people. The bad news is that it may not be me! :( Ah well, wait and see. I feel pretty optimistic about it, though.

This weekend is the annual gathering of my closest group of friends for tree trimming, glu-wein drinking, and general festivities. We are expecting a little snow today - maybe an inch or two, so that will lend to the air of holiday festivity. Good times!

4 comments:

  1. Wha'?? I thought it was a done deal! Ah well... fingers crossed. they'd be stupid if they didn't take you up! Sigh.

    Enjoy the mulled wine and pies and so on, well deserved. Have a great time with your friends!

    Ciao, Lorenzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't get the position I'm almost certain I can get you a seat with the NJ Group.

    Joe-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes - a bit confusing, but it is good to know that there are so many people who want to step up and volunteer. And, for me, one way or another I will make a contribution. (Thanks, Joe!)

    ReplyDelete