Monday, November 15, 2010

Date With the Drill

Monday morning in NJ. Waiting for my tech guy to show up to fix one of the computers - it is being extremely uncooperative and making horrid noises. I am sure it is in a death spiral, just waiting for confirmation...

Other than that, I am doing the final countdown to my Date With The Drill. Yes, all hurdles have been overcome and I am scheduled to have the titanium rod implanted in my skull on Thursday. Gee, when I put it that way ... yuck. Actually, the approval process went surprisingly smoothly and the insurance company gave the go-ahead very quickly. So, I am "lock-n-go" for this Thursday. Should hear from NYU tomorrow with a definite time. I expect things to go smoothly, and will be back to give you the post-implant report later this week.

Cheerio!

1 comment:

  1. Just like that. Hi ho, off I go to get a rod implanted. feh. You make it sound like it's just another one of your chores sandwiched between a death-rattle PC and a batch of biga! LOLOLOL Good luck with it, will be thinking of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete