Monday, March 8, 2010

Every Now and Then

... something unexplained and welcome happens. Today, for whatever odd reason, I have only had to use the gel drops (eyes) a couple of times. I have no idea why, but am delighted not to be dropping goop in my eye every 20 minutes. This has happened a few times before and it has never been the signal of any permanent change (like having being able to actually produce my own tears, for example!) but one can always hope. And, even if it means nothing, it is still a nice break!

Now, I am going to tackle my second-ever boule of No Knead Bread! (Thank you, Lorenzo, for introducing me to this method!)

3 comments:

  1. Less goop in the eye is good news! Yesssssss. As is more goop in a bowl. Yessssssss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back to more goop in the eye today. And the goop in the bowl is now in the oven and smells heavenly (bread dough, people, bread dough!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have another bread maniac in the making! Excellent. :)

    ReplyDelete