Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Needles - the next frontier!

Next week, I will be heading into NYC to get botox injections at NYU. Jackie Diels will be there to work with the plastic surgeon who will be doing the injections. And, no, this is not for wrinkles! Although that would be a nice benefit, come to think of it... I will be getting botox to try to get some of the last few "paralyzed" spots on my face and neck to release. If successful, it will even out some of the asymmetry in my face and will get the nerves to communicate properly with muscles. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbi,

    I just discovered your blog on seeing you made a comment on my Central Market blog photos. Thanks for your interest and note your great interest in cheeses, as we also love this facet of food. Plus our fresh fruit and vegetables.

    Today at the Farmer's Market we bought a large box full of fresh strawberries, about 4 lbs in weight, and we cut of the stem bits and store them in the fridge. They will be used for our deserts this week, along with natural yoghurt. Then we will buy a box again next week and so on all summer.

    ReplyDelete