Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Why Shampooing Can Be Dangerous...

We have cats. And, being cats, they like to toss out the occasional hairball, usually in a place that has the highest visibility or is the most heavily trafficked by human feet. So, one of our angels barfed up a hairball on the stairs (carpeted in off white, need I say more?) I carefully teetered on the stairs and used a little carpet shampoo-er to clean up the spot. Returned the Little Green Machine to it's home in the upstairs closet and then proceeded back down to go about my day. One minute I'm on the steps heading down and the next minute I'm on my back heading down. You see the problem, right?

So here is a note to my self... NEVER wear rubber soled flip flops on wet stairs. N E V E R. No bones broken, but my dignity took quite a beating, and look like I've gone a couple of rounds in a boxing ring.

How's your day?

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I am glad you are OK! I started off my morning chasing our rabbit (he is a very accomplished escape artist) through several neighbors yards and all around the court. That was my workout for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking about jacqueline diels or information about her treatment of facial paralysis< Can you help me
    thanks
    My mail
    kathy@promo.co.il

    ReplyDelete