Tuesday, March 1, 2011

(B)AHA Moments

So, not quite a week into the BAHA experience and so far, I'm loving it. Yes, I'm the woman with a finger in one ear, snapping her fingers next to the other ear. It's just SO cool to be able to hear those sounds!

Today, I'll really get to put it to the test. I have to take our conspiracy theorist cat, Rocket, to the vet. Now, just as a bit of background, this is a 12 pound cat who requres two burly technicians to hold him down for a simple exam. And, did I mention the screaming? Him, not me, by the way, although maybe I ought to consider screaming myself. Anyway, I anticipate reaching up and turning the BAHA off at some point during what promises to be a very "lively" experience.

And here are few other pictures, just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment